10/01/2010

Timex Women's T5K026 Ironman Sleek Digital Resin Strap Watch Reviews


Ultra-durable, sporty, and boasting the precision of easy-to-read digital quartz movement, the Ironman Watch #T5K026 from Timex is the perfect workout companion. A rugged resin case surrounds a digital dial, complete with Indiglo nightlight for easy illumination in low-light conditions, and an adjustable resin strap with tang clasp feels secure and comfortable on your wrist. There's also a 50-lap recall, a 100-hour chronograph with lap or split option, and an interval repetition counter. For extra training help, a countdown timer includes a countdown stop and countdown repeat option, and three programmable and audible alarms with five minute back-up and on/off hourly charm make sure you get where you need to be. Battery powered and water resistant to 330 feet.

Technical Details

- Quartz movement
- Strong mineral crystal protects dial from scratches and scrapes
- Case diameter measures 34 mm
- Resin case; digital-gray dial; day-date-and-month functions
- Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)

See more technical details


Customer Buzz 
5.0 out of 5 stars"As a watch, it works quite well" 2010-08-19
By Ali
I work in a chemistry lab, so I wanted a watch that wasn't dressy to wear to work. This watch was a little more than I wanted to spend on something that could easily be destroyed in the lab, but I got it anyway. They only functions that I use this watch for are (1) to tell the time, (2) as an alarm for waking and taking BC and (3) the chronograph for some experimental stuff I do in the lab. I haven't run into any problems yet. I don't wear it in the shower or swim with it on because well... it isn't really made for that from my understanding. I don't remove it to wash dishes at home or glassware in the lab. It does have a scratch on the face of the watch. I cannot pinpoint when this happened, but it was disappointing. Overall, I have been pleased with its usefulness and functionality. I have had it for about one month now.

Customer Buzz 
3.0 out of 5 stars"I'm torn..." 2010-08-04
By Book reviewer 2005 (MS)
This is a great watch with lots of features. It has the multiple alarm which is my favorite feature. It is nicer looking that most sport watches. However, I have owned FOUR and all of the have lasted only 6 months. The band pulls away from the face and then they fog up. They are so cute and constantly coming out with new cute colors. I am tempted to buy another. If you are on a budget and looking for a watch to last several years this is not the watch for you.

Customer Buzz 
5.0 out of 5 stars"Great Watch" 2010-07-23
By Kerri
This watch was exactly what I was looking for: a full feature sports watch with a more feminine look. Like other reviews have stated, it is not bright white - but more of a light gray.

Customer Buzz 
5.0 out of 5 stars"Dabbsgirl1" 2010-07-14
By Michele G. Johnson (Hubert, NC USA)
I bought this product to track laps when I swim at the local YMCA. It has far surpassed my expectations. The band is comfortable as is the fit. All of the different settings are applicable and easy to navigate. The indiglo is just the right about of light without being disruptive. Excellent purchase!

Customer Buzz 
4.0 out of 5 stars"Great watch with one drawback" 2010-07-07
By Looney (Tucson, AZ United States)
It is difficult to find a woman's watch with alarm capability. This watch has multiple alarms and is comfortable and good looking. However, with my previous purchase of this watch I realized the material of the band and around the face stretches with age. I read another review where a customer actually lost the watch itself as it fell out of the band. I luckily noticed that the part holding in the face was loosening. I glued it in place but now I cannot operate the on/off button for the alarm. It stills functions, so I just ignore turning off the alarm and leave it on at all times. Since it is a hard-to-find style, I purchased the second one and so far have had no problems.



Best Buys Black Friday Sales