10/10/2010

Skagen Men's 809XLTTM Carbon Fiber Dial Titanium Watch Reviews



A clock beautifully designed, has a titanium case with real carbon fiber dial houses in dark gray. Modern meets at the sharp design with a functional multi-function movement, and luminous accented hands and markers. The aerodynamic design of stainless steel mesh adds the uniqueness of the users.

Technical Details

  • 40mm diameter titanium case and 9mm case thickness.
  • Titanium and Mesh band.
  • Grey dial with Hardened Mineral crystal.
  • Japanese movement.
  • water resistant at 100 feet
See Top 100 in Watches

Customer Buzz

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect watch for a seriously picky guy, December 26, 2009
by Missing The Real LA "Raggson" (New Orleans, LA, USA) 
I have this watch for Christmas, to my great surprise, because they are very demanding and the clocks are not usually wear them but I must say, I love this watch. I always watch that do not fit the top and slide down the broken wrist, they are bulky, heavy or have extra features that will never use. If you can identify with any of these symptoms could be the perfect watch for you.

The clock is very simple and elegant simple design of the face and the network band. I do not feel awkward or colored, so meaningless, if you want to impress people with * bling * you might consider something else.Right out of the box, all functions are intuitive. Setting the date and time does not even need the manual provided (although you should read just in case), and there's a lot of features crammed into the esoteric side as a monitor air pressure, and stock prices. Other features include day, date 24 hours ... The main features without going overboard.

The group is extremely easy to fit on your wrist, arm or without special tools jewelers. The locking mechanism is released and slides easily provide an ideal solution for large and small wrists. The normal thin face on his shirt and starts the power strip used to pull the hair permanently on the arm (a constant problem with which I dealt with in the past).
Conclusions: This watch features the classic Scandinavian design. All essential functions, elegant look and feel, and the real world, functional design. A little ', but not cheap. Perfect for watches manic life. My advice is to go into a jewelry store or service, and if you like to buy on Amazon to get a better price.

Customer Buzz

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best designed men's watches Skagen has ever produced, April 3, 2010
by careerhal 
I bought this watch for almost a year and are always design every time I look at is the fact. It seems a lot more expensive than the checklist for $ 175. Some jewelers sell. It keeps the weather is perfect, low maintenance, like most of Skagen. In sport watches style, is probably one of the lightest watches on the market. The strap is comfortable even in hot weather. And do not release the tape. I recommend it. 
 
Customer Buzz
5.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, August 4, 2010
by wam
I found the watch on Amazon for the cheapest I could find in the mall. I paid $ 100 instead of $ 170 or something like that has always been retail.
As if it was the color of titanium and a sort of gun. The power band is cool and easy to adjust the buckle for sizing.
The face is beautiful and wonderful, but not too big.
This is a show called "lean" or "low profile" so that it does not weigh a ton or seem to have a large piece of metal on his arm.
The features are 12 hours of time, date, day of the week and 24 hours (military). It took some time to what extent the bar, take in fixing the date and day of week, but it works well.
I said, is water resistant to 3 ATM, so I do not know how to translate the pressure of deep water, but, apparently, wet in the shower or when you fall in the pool or something like it. I leave the house, but when I was diving.
It 'nice, not too bright, and goes with anything. I'm glad I did.
Customer Buzz

5.0 out of 5 stars Skagen Men's Titanium, February 8, 2010
by L.L. T. (Philadelphia, PA USA)  
As usual, Skagen has done an excellent product. Slim, classic lines and look just as versatile.
Customer Buzz

5.0 out of 5 stars sporty without the bulk, December 26, 2009
by T. Brown (Virginia)  
This is a sports chronograph-style watch to see, without much volume. In other words, has a broad face look like a sub or a pilot with another real thick and heavy. I'm not a big fan of the Rolex-style pieces. I'm constantly scratching my shock and other sports watches in the finished product, to remove the bezel and crystal. This is a nice mix of sport and dress watch. I have many products Skagen and never had a negative result.
  
  
  


 

 

 

 

 

 

Read More Skagen Men's 809XLTTM Carbon Fiber Dial Titanium Watch



Best Buys Black Friday Sales