8/19/2010

Timex Men's T45951 Expedition Premium Collection Chrono Alarm Watch Reviews



Compare Price Timex Men's T45951 Expedition Premium Collection Chrono Alarm Watch
 
This Timex Watch (but not any battery, crystal, band, or strap) is warranted to the owner for a period of ONE YEAR from the date of purchase against defects in manufacture by Timex Corporation. Timex will not repair defects relating to servicing not performed by Timex Corporation. This limited warranty applies to US Customers. Slip on this powerfully styled Timex stainless steel men's chronograph watch (model 45951) when you're feeling the need for speed. It features engraved tachymeter readings on the silver, coin-edged bezel, which can be used to measure time over distance, as well as a 4-hour chronograph that measures 1/20th seconds, seconds, and minutes. This stylish watch features a large, round silver watch case and cream dial, which is complemented by the three silver-outlined chronograph subdials and luminous hands (with seconds hand). It also has a date window at 4 o'clock that incorporates Timex's Quick-Date feature with a three-position crown that makes setting the watch quick and easy. Other features include a water-resistant brown leather strap (with white contrast stitching), 4-year battery life, and water resistance to 100 meters (330 feet).
The Indiglo night-light uniformly lights the surface of the watch dial using patented blue electroluminescent lighting technology. It uses less battery power than most other watch illumination systems, enabling your watch battery to last longer. The Night Mode feature allows you to illuminate the Indiglo night-light for 3 seconds with any button press, regardless of the mode or function.

Technical Details

- Quartz movement - Strong mineral crystal protects dial from scratches and scrapes - Case diameter measures 39.8 mm - Stainless-steel case; cream dial; date function; chronograph functions - Water-resistant to 165 feet (50 M)

See more technical details 

Customer Buzz
"Timex Expedition Premium Collection Crono Watch" 2010-07-22 By Gerald M. Smith (Wyoming) I have been wearing this watch since the day I received it about a month ago. This is a great watch. It is not a cheap, lightweight, composite watch - this is a solid, rugged, and good looking watch. I'm very happy with this purchase.

Customer Buzz
"JUNK" 2010-07-21 By Jose Carlos Jalandoni (NJ) I got this not even 2 months and the thing just broke. No reason for it, just broke, the adjuster or whatever it's called, when I was setting to advance my watch a few minutes ahead and I couldn't do it and when I took off my watch to see what was wrong the thing just fell out. DON'T BUY

Customer Buzz
"needs help" 2010-07-10 By on time Stem pulled out first time i attempted to set the time. I sent it in for repair but have heard nothing.

Customer Buzz
"This is an AWESOME watch!!!" 2010-05-22 By Chad A. Herbranson I like this watch so much, I bought the black one a year or so ago, then I found this one and thought it looked so classy, I just had to have it. My wife asked why I was buying a watch just like 1 I already had, and it's because I like the looks, functions, etc. of the first that I knew I had to have this one. It is by far my favorite and the one I wear more than any of my half dozen or so watches. And unlike the other reviews saying the hands are hard to read, I have never had that problem. I have not 1 negative comment on this watch. Period.

Customer Buzz
"Functional, looks good" 2010-04-16 By J. Fan This watch caters toward folks who want a watch that is primarily characterized by functional, legible, and inexpensive (in a way that you won't trip over yourself protecting it). As other reviewers said: this color allows the time to be easily read in bright sunlight, indoors, and in the dark. The reflective print on the hands glows well in the dark, and the indigo is clear. The outer dial is fake and does not
rotate.
 
 

Read more Timex Men's T45951 Expedition Premium Collection Chrono Alarm Watch 

 

Best Buys Black Friday Sales