10/11/2010

Casio Men's G7900A-7 G-Shock Rescue White Digital Sport Watch Reviews

Casio Men's G7900A-7 G-Shock Rescue White Digital Sport Watch Compare Price

 

By land or by sea, this G-Shock watch stands strong. White resin strap and round case. Logo and four lugs at bezel. Digital dial with tide graph, shock resistance, low temperature resistance, auto EL backlight with afterglow, flash alert, moon data, world time, four daily alarms, one snooze timer and countdown timer. Digital movement. Water resistant to 200 meters. One-year limited warranty.

Technical Details

  • Shock resistant, moon and tide graphs, low temp LCD
  • Auto EL backlight, flash alert, world time, daily alarm
  • Chronograph, 12 and 24 hr formats
  • Water resistant up to 660 feet (200 M)
See more technical details 

Customer Buzz 

5.0 out of 5 stars the best white watch, July 11, 2010
by Boe
Aug. Philippines are R and I bought this watch a couple of weeks was really impressed by the features and I like the blue-white band! I love this watch so I bought the red model too!
Customer Buzz 
5.0 out of 5 stars Rescue watch, July 21, 2010
by Ric Karnesky
This watch is great, is not stained bone, is exactly like the picture. Very nice watch, looking, even though I had a comment that serves as a watch Star Wars. I like to travel.


Customer Buzz 

5.0 out of 5 stars pleased, August 20, 2010
by Russ 
The watch arrived on time and everything advertised and more (the clock image is just as good is the color you get). I am very happy with the product and the supplier is not satisfied and this is the last time I buy from them.
Cheers,Russia
Customer Buzz 
5.0 out of 5 stars great, May 24, 2010
by Nicholas Williams
large clock. its pretty big, so beware, but light and good for the sport to the ground (jogging) and water sports. I use a flood if I plan to go snorkeling at the weekend, just enough to do this ..worth $ 110bucks
Customer Buzz 
5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Watch, May 21, 2010
by Z. McMiller (Stockton, Ca. United States)  
I bought this watch after so impressed by the red model. I recommend the two models, especially if you're a fisherman.
Customer Buzz 
5.0 out of 5 stars My new addition, February 24, 2010
by g-shock junkie (westchester, ny)
Today! I was like a kid at Christmas .... Very comfortable to wear lol watch or working at night to wait in town! It 's a great addition to my collection! About to buy another very soon!
Customer Buzz 
5.0 out of 5 stars G SHOCK, July 20, 2010
by SHO
It arrived on time in good condition, very good condition. White is more than one color of bone, but the fact that the image is exactly
  
 
 
   
 
  
 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Read More Casio Men's G7900A-7 G-Shock Rescue White Digital Sport Watch



Best Buys Black Friday Sales