10/15/2010

Casio Men's G100-1BV G-Shock Classic Ana-Digi Watch Casio Men's G100-1BV G-Shock Classic Ana-Digi Watch

Casio Men's G100-1BV G-Shock Classic Ana-Digi Watch Compare Price

 

The simple design of the classic Casio G-Shock Analog-Digital for men offers shock resistance that is excellent for most sports and anti-magnetic. The round case measures 47 mm wide sustainable Black Watch (1.85 inches), and is tuned to a sporting comfortable resin strap black. Timekeeping features include a stopwatch 1/100th of a second, with a capacity of 24 hours and elapsed time mode, dual time of persecution for a second time zone, daily alarm, 12/24 and sizes. Other features include an auto-calendar (pre-programmed until 2039), an accuracy of ± 15 seconds per month, Afterglow backlighting, and water resistance to 200 meters (660 feet) - which is against the rigors of recreational scuba diving.
Note: Although this watch to withstand exposure to the magnetic force, you should always keep out of devices that generate strong magnetic fields.

Technical Details

  • Reliable Analog movement
  • Protective mineral crystal protects watch from scratches
  • Case diameter: 47 mm
  • Resin case; black dial

See more technical details 


Customer Buzz

5.0 out of 5 stars A month and 4 days later, March 12, 2010
by D. VanBuskirk (Vancouver, WA USA)  
I just noticed that here, so I bought mine from Amazon that I wanted to tell my story, this is the best I've ever had to watch. I had more than seven years and I never changed the battery for me and a clock that is striking, but not the best thing about this watch. I am a diver, and there is a swimming hole that my friends and I go to the end of summer, just to see what others have lost during the year. It is not much in depth of 25 meters or more, the current is constant and is a flowing river, after all. Now we were in a dip that I put my life when I got stuck with Velcro through the dive and tried to find the time to access it in my diary, I realized my watch I miss so much to see and remember in my diary that I lost, now is the greatest. One month and four days later, one of my friends and I were diving scavenger hole and covered wagons with some of my friends in the mud of the River. There was my alarm, after the dive, I cleaned her face and was still ticking at the right time and everything. When this clock always failed, I replaced it with another does not like. I like this.
Customer Buzz 
4.0 out of 5 stars Above average watch., July 29, 2010
by Carl_the_Truth (California)  
I got this watch for over three years and have no problems with it. E 'was more or less set and forget type of clock. I make a rule only for the summer / winter.After three years the battery was still no sign of failure! I was scared, so I thought about changing. No! I once again took to the battery terminal complex than I had ever seen! I paid $ 5 for the battery, then another $ 7, to be held until a clock repair properly. He took the man to do about 5 minutes.The group is still beautiful. The first shock G, I had bought, led to the band once year.And more than 12 years before trying to replace them had changed.Another thing I was not happy about it is not produced in Japan but assembled in Thailand, with Japanese parts ...Overall, I was happy with it.It 's a clock problem free.
Customer Buzz 
4.0 out of 5 stars Great Sport Watch, July 21, 2010
by Kerry B Didday (SAINT PETERSBURG, FL, US) 
I like everything about this watch, except that I wish it was an opportunity. I used to work for my boat because it is very durable.
Customer Buzz 
4.0 out of 5 stars G Shock G100, July 12, 2010
by VijayaMax (Florida, Tampa)  
I received this watch as a gift from my wife and I have with this for a while '. It is a lightweight but strong watch, with no second hand.It has a dual standby, where the clock is not clearly visible and remain bright, even in a time I had time to watch with Indiglo, and I use both regularly in my office
 
 
 
 


 

 

 

 


 

































Read More Casio Men's G100-1BV G-Shock Classic Ana-Digi Watch


Best Buys Black Friday Sales