8/13/2010

MICHAEL Michael Kors Men's Chronograph White Polyurethane and Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch Reviews




Read More From Here Now
 
Brighten your style with this radiant watch by MICHAEL Michael Kors. White polyurethane & stainless steel bracelet and round case. White dial with white stick indices and numerals, logo, date window and three subdials. Quartz movement. Water resistant to 100 meters. Two-year limited warranty.

Technical Details

- IMPORTANT: This Michael Kors watch is made with a porous material. You should avoid having your watch come into contact with other materials because they may discolor or stain your watch.

See more technical details

Customer Buzz
"I like this watch" 2010-07-13 By Marina I purchased this watch about 20 days ago, and I absolutely loved them, the only problem that it stopped working. I tried to change the battery, but it didn't help. Other than that the watch looks great and I got lots of compliments.

Customer Buzz
"beautiful" 2010-07-01 By J. Sarte (USA) it's a beautiful, oversized and heavy watch. everybody looks my watch and says it's a really beautiful one.

Customer Buzz
"Discoloration" 2010-05-27 By M. D. Steely (Georgia) This watch is beautiful. Unfortunately, after one wear, my blue jeans permanently discolored the band and no amount of cleaning or product removed it.

Customer Buzz
"Just Elegant !" 2010-03-01 By Yusri Al Yaarubi One of the most elegant watches I have ever bought. The watch is neatly designed. The elegant design along with the distinctive color makes this watch literally matchless. Actually, none of my watches draw people's attention like this watch. Sometimes strangers stop me and ask "hey what's the brand of your watch?" Unfortunately the watch picture displayed on Amazon does not show the beauty of this watch.

Customer Buzz
"watch appeared worn" 2010-02-06 By Ally Very unsatisfied with the overall process of purchasing a watch. When placing the order I was not allowed to review it so it went out to the wrong recipients address on my account. The seller took no steps to have the watch redirected to my address. I was able to track down the package and have it sent to me, however, when I did receive it, the watch appeared worn.




Read more MICHAEL Michael Kors Men's Chronograph White Polyurethane and Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch

Best Buys Black Friday Sales