8/03/2010

Invicta Men's 6611 Signature Collection GMT Black Rubber Watch

Invicta Men's 6611 Signature Collection GMT Black Rubber Watch Reviews


Read More From Here Now
 
Effortlessly matching any dress, this trendy Invicta, with its cool, bold design, will elegantly go with anyone's style. The Invicta Men's Signature Collection GMT Black Rubber Watch will meet the expectations of the most discerning watch wearer. The bright, orange dial features a convenient date display just inside three o'clock and a combination of black baton indexes and large Arabic numerals marking the hours. A convenient red GMT hand and outside 24-hour clock makes it easy to track two time zones at once, making this watch perfect for frequent travelers or pilots. Silver-tone hands with luminous accents round the dial, powered by precision Swiss-quartz movement. The smooth, round stainless steel bezel is edged with a ridge detail, which is mirrored in the signature crown cap and the unique stainless steel inserts on the flexible rubber bracelet. This timepiece is water resistant to 330 feet (100 meters).

Technical Details

- Precise Swiss-quartz movement - Durable mineral crystal; polished stainless steel case; black rubber strap with stainless steel inserts - Date function - Orange dial with luminous hands and black arabic numerals; screw down cap with secured chain on crown; get time - Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)

See more technical details

  Customer Buzz
"invicta" 2010-06-28 By fred2010 Great looking watch a little uncomfortable after a few hrs or wear, maybe because I have a small wrist.

Customer Buzz
"Big Bold and Beautiful!!!" 2010-02-26 By Weaver Jones (Tampa, FL) I just got this watch yesterday from my wife, I absolutely love it! It is my fourth Invicta, and Iam more impressed each time I have purchased their products. I own several high end watches and I find my self reaching for one of the Invictas to wear! Their styling is incredible, I love the large size pieces. I find my 44mm time pieces began to feel small after admiring these large 50 plus mm time pieces. Incredible value for the options on the watches. My oldest Invicta is only 4 years old, and I have not had any problems out of any of them. I wish I could say the
same for some of my more expensive brands!!!


Best Buys Black Friday Sales