8/09/2010

Casio Men's MDV102-1AV Sea Analog Illuminator Dual LED Dive Watch

Casio Men's MDV102-1AV Sea Analog Illuminator Dual LED Dive Watch Reviews
Compare Price Casio Men's MDV102-1AV Sea Analog Illuminator Dual LED Dive Watch



 
This Casio Sea analog illuminator watch offers all the convenience and durability of a sports watch, with an adaptable style well suited for a work day. The large round dial is black with white and luminous indexes, two luminous hands, and a red arrow-tipped seconds hand. The black stainless steel bezel offers additional Arabic numeral and dot indexes and a one-way rotation to make timing easy. The bezel's distinctive cog-like edge also gives the watch a stylishly industrial edge. The date displays subtly at four o'clock, and a super illuminator light makes the watch easy to read at any time. The band is made out of rugged black resin with a buckle clasp. This analog quartz powered timepiece is water resistant up to 660 feet (200 meters) and offers a battery life of approximately three years.

Technical Details

- Quartz movement - Protective mineral crystal protects watch from scratches - Case diameter: 42.5 mm - Stainless-steel case; black dial; date function - Water-resistant to 660 feet (200 M)

See more technical details 

Customer Buzz
"Great watch for little expenditure." 2010-08-02 By Russell Breck I have a couple more expensive watches that I won't wear to work running a granite fabrication facility, so I need something that can take a little abuse and if I break it, I won't be upset. This works perfectly. I changed the band to one of the Modena straps with a deployant buckle and it looks great and is very comfortable.

Customer Buzz
"GREAT WATCH" 2010-08-02 By Joseph R. Calamia (El Paso, Texas) I recently ordered and received the Casio Men's MDV102-1AV Sea Analog Illuminator Dual LED Dive Watch. This is actually a very nice looking watch and keeps perfect time. This watch is water resistant up to 200 meters (about 660ft.), and has a very unique function that is not seen in any other dive watches. This watch has a special illuminator light that lights up the entire face of the watch with just a push of a button! This should be a great help especially when diving in low visability waters. This illumination light is very bright and a real God-send for someone like me who has problems seeing closed up, and can't wear glasses through a scuba mask. I have not had the oppertunity to dive with the watch yet, but I feel confident it will work just fine. It also serves as a great dress watch, and I was impressed by it's construction. The watch is not overly heavy, but has good weight to it, especially for men who like the feel of a watch around their wrist. I don't think you can go wrong with this watch, especially for the price that is now being offered at. If, your looking for a good all around men's watch I would highly suggest you consider this Casio product.

Customer Buzz
"Sharp-looking, quality qatch & an outstanding value" 2010-08-02 By E. J. Lock (Houston, TX USA) As a professional dive instructor (for real), I think this watch is a fantastic value, and I actually own one and use it on all of my dives. I told my wife I wanted one for father's day, and put it in her Amazon.com shopping basket. For you divers out there, dive watches used to be a required accessory to track bottom time. But with the advent of dive computers in the last 10 years, people don't often wear them as much. I own four other, more expensive dive watches (Citizen, TAG, Suunto, etc). But rather than take a chance on a broken band, malfunctioning clasp, etc., and losing a more expensive watch at the bottom of a lake, I'd much rather put $ into an every-day watch I won't be afraid to wear on a dive. It has a screw-down crown, good visibility from the crystal (although I didn't like the raised crystal because it does create some glare on the face of the watch when viewed from some angles). Water resistant to 200 meters, great LED light for night dives, and a one-way bezel...just a good, solid all-around dive watch. ...and unlike what a lot of people say about the watch band, it works just fine. It's not rubber, but some kind of a composite/plastic...but for actual diving, this durability is EXACTLY what you need to make it last. Sunlight, chlorine, etc., can eventually break-down and cause a black rubber band to degrade and break (I know this from personal experience with my Citizen dive watch!). Cons: 1. The ridges on the bezel are not raised quite enough, and makes it difficult (but not impossible) to rotate the bezel with dive gloves on, and sometimes just with wet fingers. But it's workable. 2. The raised crystal creates some additional glare, but it's not that bad. 3. The band is stiff, but is actually very durable. So if you're not a diver, replace the band with one that suits you, but if you will use this for diving, leave the original on. You can't go wrong with this purchase!

Customer Buzz
"casio men's sea analog dive watch" 2010-07-30 By grandma52 I purchased this watch for my 13 year old grandson who likes to play in creeks, rivers, and swimming pools. He loves the watch and can't believe this one is actually still working for him. He's not careful with anything when he is outdoors and this watch is holding up just fine.

Customer Buzz
"Great Watch" 2010-07-27 By IOU2 I use this watch as an afterwork watch, something that I can beat on. Certain days when I did not have time to change it for work, and no regrets it looks good. I have changed the straps due to all the bad reviews to a Nato strap. I will be changing this again to a metal strap. I think it will look better and easier to put on. I have had this watch for 4 days and very impressed with the accurate time. It has not lost a second in 4 days, and the light is great. Great watch for the money spent.




Read more Casio Men's MDV102-1AV Sea Analog Illuminator Dual LED Dive Watch


Best Buys Black Friday Sales